AI/ML For Cybersecurity
Speaker: Anmol Agarwal Anmol is a security researcher at a Fortune 500 Company and is focused on securing AI and Machine Learning in 5G and 6G. She holds a doctoral degree in cybersecurity analytics from George Washington University and a master’s degree in computer science from the University of Texas at Dallas. She previously worked at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in the High Value Asset Program Management Office. In her free time, she enjoys giving back to the community and is an active industry mentor.
What You’ll Learn:
- A clear understanding of how AI/ML works within the cybersecurity landscape
- Insight into the use cases of AI/ML in cybersecurity
- Awareness of the security concerns associated with AI/ML in cybersecurity
- Best practices to safeguard machine learning
- Tips to kick-start your own AI/ML projects in cybersecurity
- An overview of useful resources to deepen your knowledge
We’ll use the last 30 minutes of the event to answer any other questions you may have that may not be related to the talk as part of group mentoring session, since it’s the last Wednesday of the month.